Tom Mellish is joined by Austin Krutzsch, Jacob Martin, and Curtis Reeser from the West Point Financial Group. This is the second part in a continuing series to answer many questions about planning for retirement at various life stages.
In this podcast we will focus on launching into retirement and what do we need to consider going into retirement.
- Who should I trust in advising me about my financial options, plan?
- How are they paid? Type of plan/investment, flat fee, others.
- Independents vs. Company
- Things to think about: Roll ASA into your Pension or keep separate, survivor options, other investments 403 b’s, 401 K’s, IRA’s, HSA’s?
- When to take SS.
- Health care costs, Long term care?
- Work part-time or second career